JuJu Energy drink is another excellent member of the gamer energy drink family.
However, everyone who is looking for a quick energy spike wonders if a JuJu energy drink really works or not?
The quick answer to this question is: Yes! JuJu energy drink serves its purpose and actually works by giving a quick energy boost up.
The presence of its unique ingredients differs it from other energy drinks. It is a great fusion of ingredients and flavors.
So if you are someone who wants to try a different and unique energy drink that really works, you should definitely read this article to the end to know why and how juju energy drink works.
Do not stop and keep scrolling!
Nutritional Facts of JuJu Energy Drink:
|225 and 325 gms
|1.8 to 2.5 mg
|14 mg to 16 mg
|1.3 mg to 1.7 mg
|Himalayan Pink Salt (Chloride)
|Sodium (Himalayan Pink Salt)
|Natural caffeine from the green coffee bean
|Cordyceps Mycelium Powder Extract
|Bacopa Monniera Whole Aerial Extract
|Marigold (Tagetes erecta) flower extract (Lutemax2020)
|Blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum) Extract powder (Organic)
|Himalayan Pink Salt
|Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) Fruit Extract (BioPerine)
JuJu Energy Ingredients
- VegiSurge (natural anhydrous caffeine from Green coffe or tea)
- Lutemax 2020
- Bacopa Monnieri
- Cordyceps Mycelium
- Alpha GPC
- B, C & D vitamins + antioxidants
The drink contains other ingredients which make it different from other drinks. The ingredients are Maltodextrin, natural flavors, calcium silicate, additives, soy, silicon dioxide, and sucralose.
JuJu drink vitamins and Antioxidants
JuJu brand contains many vitamins and antioxidants like Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Riboflavin, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
Vitamins are essential for the human body. Various human body functions are regulated by these vitamins. JuJu energy contributes a little to provide you the amazing vitamins like these.
Benefits of Vitamins and Antioxidants:
We know that vitamins and antioxidants are essential for the body. However, let’s take a look into the benefits of vitamins and antioxidants:
- Vitamin B complex prevents mouth ulcers.
- Vitamin C is another important vitamins which also works as an antioxidant. It promotes healthy immune system and heals wounds.
- Poor diet which does not include Riboflavin can even lead to scalp issues like dandruff and poor hair growth.
- Antioxidants play really important role in one’s body. They can keep free radical formation in the body and hence preventing many diseases.
JuJu drink Taurine
Around 500 mg of Taurine is present in JuJu energy drink.
It is an amino acid. It is naturally present in the body. However, you can consume eggs, fish, and meat to get taurine.
Benefits of Taurine
There are many benefits of taurine. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Taurine plays really important role in the brain and heart health.
- It lowers blood pressure, so if you are struggling with high blood pressure, maybe you should check on your taurine consumption.
- It is a great amino acid which has direct affects on one’s physical performance.
Side Effect of Taurine
Alpha GPC in JuJu Energy Drink
Alpha–GPC is a natural chemical that is made in the body. It is naturally present in the brain and synthetically manufactured for medicinal purposes.
Benefits of Alpha GPC:
JuJu energy drink contains alpha GPC which is great for the body due to the following purposes:
- Alpha GPC produced acetylcholine (A neurotransmitter) that increases the process of learning and enhances memory.
- Another benefit of alpha GPC is that it provides effective endurance performance capability.
JuJu drink Caffeine
The drink contains around 180 mg of caffeine. Which is a safe amount of caffeine as the recommended daily limit is 400 mg.
Caffeine is known to promote mental alertness hence it is the main ingredient of energy drinks.
Benefits of caffeine
- Caffeine is a good source of antioxidants which let your body fight with many diseases
- Caffeine works great when it comes to a need in increasing mental alertness and endurance exercises.
Side Effects of Caffeine
If caffeine is consumed within a given limit of FDA then it is not likely to cause any serious issue. However, if you are caffeine sensitive then there is a chance that you may face the following issues:
- It can make you anxious and nervous.
- Caffeine might make your stomach upset as it releases acid in the stomach.
- It can cause insomnia.
Sodium in JuJu Caffeine
JuJu caffeine contains around 5 mg of sodium.
Sodium is an important dietary nutrient that regulates many functions in the human body. 1500 mg of sodium is a requirement of the body.
Benefit of sodium
Sodium is an important nutrient that regulates the mineral and water content in the body.
As caffeine is a diuretic which means that it increases one’s need to urinate. As a result, when can feel dehydrated, this is where the role of sodium comes in. It helps to regulate the fluid and electrolytes in the body as it is both, a mineral and electrolyte.
Side effects of sodium
Even though sodium is an important nutrient for the body however if it is taken in excess, it can cause the following side effects:
- Fast heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty in swallowing or breathing
- Joint pain
- Stiffness of joints
- Swelling of Joints
Calcium in JuJu energy drink
The calcium content in juju brand drinks is around 30 mg.
Calcium is certainly the most important mineral found in the human body which is necessary for regulating various functions.
Importance of Calcium:
- Calcium is the most important mineral. It is primarily needed for building bones and this is one of the main functions of calcium.
- It is important for maintaining the balance of fluid in the body.
- It is extremely important in controlling nerves impulse.
Sucralose in JuJu Energy Drink
Sucralose is an artificial sweetener that is used as an alternative to sugar. JuJu energy contains sucralose to make it sweet as it has zero traces of sugar in it.
Benefits of Sucralose
- Sucralose is 600 times sweeter than sucrose.
- It is a zero-calorie sweetener.
- Due to 0 calories, it does not contribute to obesity.
- It is a safe alternative to sugar.
Side Effects of Sucralose
Sucralose can cause the following side effects:
Is JuJu drink harmful for diabetics?
JuJu drink is safe for diabetics.
JuJu contains an artificial sweetener namely sucralose.
Sucralose is a substitute for sugar and apparently, it does not raise the levels of blood sugar so it is safe for diabetics.
Lutemax2020 in JuJu Energy Drink:
Lutemaxx2020 is a product that contains lutein and zeaxanthin. It is basically a natural extract from the marigold plant.
Following are the benefits of Lutemax2020:
- Sharpened eye vision.
- Better cognitive health.
- Improvement in the mood.
- Better sleep health.
Cordyceps Mycelium Powder Extract in JuJu gaming energy
Cordyceps is a fungus that has been added to JuJu gaming energy drink due to its great benefits.
Following are the benefits of cordyceps mycelium:
- Cordyceps has been proven to reduce dizziness.
- It reduces weakness.
- It works as a stimulant and hence increases energy and stamina by reducing fatigue.
Bacopa Monniera Whole Aerial Extract in JuJu gaming energy
The plant Bacopa monniera is used in medicines. It is an ancient ayurvedic ingredient that has many benefits this is the reason it is added to JuJu energy drink
The benefit of this amazing plant is that it increases cognitive functions like learning, memory, and thinking by producing brain chemicals.
Does JuJu energy cause jitters?
JuJu does not cause jitters and crashes.
It contains a moderate and safe amount of caffeine which is around 180 mg. High dosages of caffeine are likely to cause such conditions. But as far as I know, juju energy does not cause any such condition.
Is JuJu energy a good workout drink?
JuJu energy is a hypotonic drink because it contains low carbohydrates and salts so it is good for short workouts.
It is also good for people who want to stay hydrated. So if you are someone who goes for a jog, performs short workouts, or wants to stay active, so juju energy is a good option.
Is JuJu energy safe and effective?
If you consume a moderate dosage of JuJu energy drink, then it is a safe option. JuJu contains 180 mg of caffeine per serving, so you can consume 2 servings a day within a safe limit.
It is an effective energy drink due to the good amount of caffeine present in it along with other complementing ingredients.
Does JuJu energy rehydrate you?
Yes, JuJu energy can rehydrate you quickly and this is another main purpose of the drink. It has a low concentration of carbohydrates and salts, so it is easily absorbed across the gut lining and enters into the blood vessels.
By this science framework, juju can rehydrate you real quick.
Where can you Buy JuJu energy drink?
JuJu can be bought from multiple online stores. There is an official JuJu energy site where all the flavors of juju drinks are present. If you are interested in buying a JuJu energy drink, then your drink is just a click away!
Depending on one’s caffeine sensitivity and tolerance, JuJu is a safe and effective drink.
It has an effective but safe amount of caffeine present in it. Some people who are not habitual of consuming caffeine might feel dizziness and shakiness.
However, there is no other complaints regarding JuJu energy drinks until now. It also gives a sudden energy boost-up to the consumers.
Overall, it is a good energy drink, and people who like gaming energy drinks should give it a try.