Yes, Outbreak Nutrition FPS works!
High dosages of caffeine are added to energy drinks to make people feel more focused and attentive; this high amount of caffeine does its wonder.
However, if you consume highly caffeinated energy drinks, then you are at the risk of experiencing more side effects than benefits.
Fortunately, Outbreak Nutrition FPS is a perfect mix of a safe amount of caffeine, healthy vitamins, amino acids, and other great nutrients. They all work together and make Outbreak Nutrition a great drink that works.
Let’s analyze the effective ingredients of Outbreak Nutrition FPS.
Outbreak Nutrition FPS
If you are looking for a drink containing several nutrients, then you should check out Outbreak Nutrition FPS. This table showcases the nutrients found in Outbreak FPS.
|Amount Per Serving
|2000 to 2500
|225 and 325 grams
|65 to 90 mg
|1.3 to 1.7 mg
|14 to 16 mg
Ingredients of Outbreak Nutrition FPS
The following is a list of Outbreak Nutrition FPS ingredients:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL)
- Niacin (niacinamide)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Inositol-Enhanced Arginine Silicate (nooLVL)
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Coffee Bean Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Turmeric Extract
- Tart Cherry
Caffeine in Outbreak Nutrition FPS
Outbreak Nutrition FPS contains 125 to 250 mg of caffeine depending on the serving.
Caffeine is a mild drug that works as a stimulant. It is beneficial for the body if taken in moderate dosages as recommended by the FDA.
Outbreak Nutrition FPS contains anhydrous caffeine, not regular caffeine.
In the formation of caffeine anhydrous, other chemical contents and water are removed, and what is left behind is a white crystalline powder named caffeine anhydrous. This form of caffeine is more concentrated than regular caffeine, and as a result more potent too.
Benefits of Caffeine
Following are the benefits of caffeine if you consume it within a safe amount:
- Caffeine can make you more attentive as it increases focus.
- If you feel sleepy and drowsy, then caffeine can help you by blocking adenosine receptors.
- Caffeine increases metabolism and as a result, it can help you lose weight quite quickly.
- It can also improve your memory.
Side Effects of Caffeine
Following are the side effects of caffeine if you consume it in high dosages:
- It can make you lightheaded.
- Caffeine can cause jittery effects.
- It is also linked with insomnia.
- Caffeine might also make you nauseous.
Is there any Sugar in Outbreak Nutrition FPS?
Fortunately, Outbreak Nutrition FPS contains no sugar.
If you are wondering how Outbreak Nutrition FPS is sweetened, then the answer is sucralose and acesulfame potassium.
Sucralose is an artificial sweetener that is approximately six hundred times sweeter in taste than normal table sugar or sucrose. However, like sucrose, it is also non-nutritious. On the other hand, acesulfame potassium is around 200 times sweeter than conventional sugar.
Vitamins in Outbreak Nutrition FPS
Vitamins are the micronutrients that assist many bodily functions while keeping you healthy. The deficiency of certain vitamins can result in various health issues.
Following are the vitamins that are found in Outbreak Nutrition FPS.
|If consumed in reasonable and approved doses, vitamin B3 can help regulate cholesterol, relieve arthritis, and improve cognitive function.
|Vitamin B6 prevents artery blockage and also improves brain function. It also aids in the formation of hemoglobin.
|Vitamin B12 boosts blood health and nerve cells. It also aids the body in the creation of DNA and genetic material. Moreover, it reduces weakness and fatigue.
|Vitamin C is essential for iron absorption as well as immune system control. It stimulates the healing of wounds and aids in the preservation of bones and cartilages.
Amino Acids in Outbreak Nutrition FPS
Amino acids are essential for the human body as they are extremely important for the formation of protein. If we exclude fat and water from the body, then almost the entire body is made up of protein.
This table explains the amino acids in Outbreak Nutrition FPS and their functions.
|Arginine relaxes the smooth muscles resulting in increased oxygen intake. Therefore, it is added to most workout supplements for improving physical strength and endurance.
|L-Theanine is an amino acid that is usually consumed for boosting mental focus. It also improves sleep due to its relaxing effects.
|Tyrosine is usually consumed by people for enhanced cognitive functions, improved focus, alertness, attention, and better mood.
Taurine in Outbreak Nutrition FPS
Taurine is a famous chemical that is mostly added to supplements for athletes. Taurine is good for the heart and brain. Moreover, it is added to the energy drinks for the following benefits:
- Taurine significantly decreases oxidative damage, which harms the tissues and DNA.
- It is an important chemical in the functioning of muscles.
- Taurine helps increase the mass of the muscles along with their strength.
Lutein in Outbreak Nutrition FPS
If you’re a gamer and you spend a lot of time playing and streaming, then you should always choose an energy drink that contains lutein. Outbreak Nutrition FPS is a great choice for you lutein-wise!
Following are the benefits of lutein:
- Lutein protects the body against any kind of free radicals, which cause diseases.
- Lutein helps prevent any visual damage.
- It also prevents any kind of eye damage due to the sun.
- It enhances the visual contrast ability and sensitivity of the eyes.
Turmeric Extract in Outbreak Nutrition FPS
Turmeric is a medicinal ingredient that is also an anti-inflammatory and has been used for ages to treat many conditions.
Following are the benefits of turmeric:
- Turmeric reduces swelling.
- It is also good for improving digestion.
- Turmeric is good for managing symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
- It can also benefit other cognitive functions.
- It also helps in increasing the antioxidant level of the body.
- Turmeric significantly improves exercise performance and muscle recovery.
Blueberry Extract in Outbreak Nutrition FPS
Blueberry is an antioxidant-rich nutrient that has several benefits such as:
- Blueberry extract can prevent many neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Due to being rich in antioxidants, the blueberry extract also reduces the chances of cancer.
- Blueberry is linked with boosting memory and enhancing mood.
- Blueberry also reduces blood pressure.
Tart Cherry Extract in Outbreak Nutrition FPS
Tart cherries are other ingredients that are extremely rich in antioxidants.
There are many benefits of tart cherry, such as:
- It can improve your sleep.
- Tart cherry can also increase your strength and endurance.
- It reduces any kind of inflammation of the body.
- It also improves muscle functions and reduces soreness.
Is Outbreak Nutrition FPS Effective?
After considering the benefits of the ingredients discussed above, it can be said that Outbreak Nutrition FPS is an effective energy drink.
It contains low caffeine, which makes it safe to consume for healthy individuals. Plus, it’s also loaded with rich ingredients that are good for the body while providing you with a good boost of energy that is set to last for a couple of hours.
However, if you consume Outbreak Nutrition FPS in large quantities, then you are likely to experience the symptoms and side effects that are related to caffeine OD.
Moreover, it is extremely important to read the nutrition label of the energy drink to ensure the ingredients are within the level of recommended intake.
I have added this short product review about Outbreak Nutrition FPS. Watch it!
Where to Buy Outbreak Nutrition FPS?
You can buy Outbreak Nutrition FPS from Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Sprintfit, and Predator Nutrition. However, the price may vary from site to site.
If you want to know more details on where and how to buy Outbreak Nutrition FPS, this article is for you!
Outbreak Nutrition FPS definitely works as an energy drink!
It contains several vitamins and nutrients that help in building energy and strength for the body. Also, it’s stuffed with mild caffeine which contributes to increased focus and attention.
It all sounds great for an energy drink. However, you shouldn’t overconsume to avoid any nasty side effects.
So, go on, enjoy a serving of Outbreak Nutrition FPS in moderation!