JuJu Caffeine and Ingredients (Everything You Need to Know)
The manufacturers of gamer energy drinks are in constant competition for bringing something exceptional to the market. JuJu caffeine is another energy drink that has paved its way into the list of preferences of energy drink lovers!
The target market of JuJu caffeine was gamers, however, with time it has gained popularity among athletes, students, and all other fitness fanatics!
Perhaps, the reason is just the right amount of caffeine content it has in it which is 185 mg. This amount of caffeine is enough for increasing focus and concentration.
Like many of its competitors, JuJu caffeine has some amazing features! For a starter, it has some captivating ingredients which include various sorts of vitamins; its formula is sugar-free and gluten-free along with very few calories.
If you are interested in knowing more about JuJu energy mix then take a sip of your caffeine drink and let’s plunge in!
What is JuJu drink?
It is an energy drink that was initially formulated for gamers. However, due to its amazing benefits, it soon became popular among people who prefer to participate in various physical and mental labor.
According to an energy drink study, energy drinks are the second most popular supplements besides multivitamins in America and people consume them to avoid any kind of ergogenic effect.
As a large population consumes energy drinks hence they are always looking for better options to consider. JuJu energy drink comprises nearly everything which most people look for in an energy drink, though flavors are always subjective.
Nutrition/ Supplement fact:
Almost all of the ingredients present in this drink are within safe and recommended limits, let’s take a look at the list of its ingredients.
Following are the supplement facts of JuJu drink:
|Nutrients||Per Serving||Daily Requirement|
|2||Total carbohydrates||3 gm||225 and 325 gms|
|3||Vitamin C||60 mg||50-90 mg.|
|4||Vitamin D||25 mcg||400 mcg|
|5||Riboflavin||2 mg||1.8 to 2.5 mg|
|6||Niacin||20 mg||14 mg to 16 mg|
|7||Vitamin B6||10 mg||1.3 mg to 1.7 mg|
|8||Vitamin B12||250 mcg||2.4 mcg|
|10||Himalayan Pink Salt (Chloride)||10 mg||2300 mg|
|11||Sodium (Himalayan Pink Salt)||5 mg||1500 mg|
|13||Natural caffeine from the green coffee bean||45 mg||–|
|14||Caffeine||135 mg||400 mg|
|15||Cordyceps Mycelium Powder Extract||100 mg||–|
|16||Bacopa Monniera Whole Aerial Extract||50 mg||–|
|17||L-Theanine||50 mg||200-400 mg|
|18||Marigold (Tagetes erecta) flower extract (Lutemax2020)||40 mg||–|
|19||Blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum) Extract powder (Organic)||25 mg||–|
|20||Himalayan Pink Salt||20 mg||–|
|21||Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) Fruit Extract (BioPerine)||5 mg||–|
The key Ingredients
VegiSurge: JuJu contains natural Caffeine for energy boost up.
Lutemax 2020: It also has Lutemax 2020 which is a lutein and zeaxanthin enriched product for vision.
Bacopa Monnieri: It increases focus and memory.
Cordyceps Mycelium: This ingredient present in JuJu drink does not let you feel tired and helps your capability to work under stress.
Alpha GPC: It has alpha GPC for enhanced cognitive function.
B, C & D vitamins + antioxidants: It does not let you miss on the important energy boosters and vitamin supply.
Pink Himalayan Salt: It helps to reduce traces of dehydration.
Caffeine and JuJu drink
After engaging in tiresome activities, gamers and athletes need an energy booster to keep them alert and focused. That is where caffeine plays its role!
JuJu Drink has comparatively more caffeine than its competitors like g-fuel. So wait till that caffeine kicks in!
How much caffeine does JuJu have?
JuJu energy drink contains around 180 mg of caffeine content per serving out of which 45 mg of caffeine is naturally driven from the green coffee beans.
180 mg is a decent amount of caffeine content that is not too low or not too high. FDA’s daily limit is around 400 mg and if one exceeds it, so there are certain side effects.
Is JuJu Energy Effective?
JuJu is energy efficient due to the following ingredients it has:
- Caffeine: The quantity of caffiene between 150 to 600 increases physical and cognitive performance of a person. However, above 400 mg is not recommended by FDA. JuJu has around 180 mg of caffiene.
- Taurine: JuJu has 500 mg of Taurine present in it. According to a study, it increases cognitive function by reducing any fatiguing effect.
- L-Theanine: According to a research, it has positive mental effects such as a mind relaxing effects with increased task performance when combined with caffeine. JuJu offers 50 mg of L-theanine.
- Alpha GPC: JuJu contains 150 mg of Alpha GPC. A Alpha GPC study shows that it induces acetylcholine that increases one’s memory and learning skills.
- Cordyceps: It increases one’s physical performance and JuJu contains 100 mg of Cordyceps.
- Bacopa Monniera: JuJu has 50mg Bacopa Monniera. It works towards enhancing one’s cognitive capability.
Is Juju drink Gluten-free?
The quick answer is yes! JuJu is a gluten-free drink. Gluten has no certain essential nutrients and it can make one feel exhausted and fatigued. Therefore, there is no gluten in JuJu energy drinks.
Which sweetener is used in juju drink?
JuJu energy drink has sweeteners such as Sucralose and Maltodextrin in it. Sucralose is 60 times sweeter than sugar (table sugar). So like other carbonated sweet drinks, juju drink does not have high sugar it does not have sugar at all.
Is JuJu keto-friendly?
JuJu is a keto-friendly energy drink as it only has 3g of total carbohydrates present in it.
Besides the main ingredients, JuJu energy drink includes other ingredients such as:
- Maltodextrin: It provides sweet taste to the drink. It requires a little amount of water for its digestion so a person does not feel dehydrated. It provides a thick consistency and an increased shelf life to the energy drink.
- Natural Flavors: Various natural flavors are added in drinks to provide a variety of flavors.
- Malic Acid: Malic acid adds sour taste to the drink. Also, it boosts up the energy of a person.
- Citric Acid: It is present in the drink to increase shelf-life.
- Tartaric Acid: It adds taste and used as a preservative.
- Calcium Silicate: It prevents the granulated powder of JuJu drink to bind together and turn into lumps.
- Sucralose: Sucralose provides the sweetining effect to the drinks.
- Silicon Dioxide: It also serves as anti-caking agent.
- Food additives: Various artificial food colors are used to provide the drink its vibrant colors.
- Soy: Serves as good source of vitamin B and other essential fatty acids.
The flavors and texture of juju energy drink:
The consistency of the formula is less of a granular powder and more like ground-up chalk so it forms clumps at first.
One of the distinctive features of JuJu caffeine is the innovative turn they have taken with their ingredients and flavors which most of the brands do not do. If you are someone who loves unique flavors, then JuJu can be your choice.
Following are JuJu energy drink flavors:
- Pina Colada
- Green Apple
- Cherry Bomb
- Watermelon Crush
- Tropical Juggernaut
- Bomber Pop
- Blue Raspberry
- Pumpkin Spice
- Sour Gummy Worm
- Lemon Drop
How much is JuJu energy drink?
I have already discussed so many distinctive features of JuJu drink. However, another factor that makes it a sustainable product is the best price it offers to its consumers!
You can enjoy typical “Tubs” which have nearly 30 servings in them and cost $35.99.
If you are ordering the drink for the first time, then they have a starter pack for you which has a powder tub and an added shaker bottle in it, and this costs around $39.99.
If a tub is a lot for you, then do not worry. They also offer “single server packs” with four single-serving packs only for $5.99.
Last but not the least, they have another offer of “Shake and Go pack”. It includes eight single-serving packs with a shaker bottle and this offer costs 22.99$ normally and $15.99 on sale.
However, you might be wondering what if you do not end up being a fan of some particular flavor after ordering a whole tub of JuJu. Don’t worry, JuJu offers sample powders for as little as 1$ price.
How Many Servings Of JuJu Energy Can You Have In A Day?
JuJu energy drink focuses on increasing one’s physical and mental performance. Therefore, JuJu drink does not have any apparent side effects.
However, it has caffeine in it. In order to avoid caffeine dependency, it is always recommended to consume the drink in a moderate amount.
- As it is an energy drink, it can boost your energy.
- It can help you to increase the tasks in a better way and improve your thinking skill.
- It is a low-calorie drink with 0 g of sugar, so you do not have to worry about gaining weight.
- It is a keto-friendly drink, so you do not have to worry now if you are on a keto diet.
- The lutein present in it can even help with boosting your eye vision!
Is JuJu caffeine Harmful for you?
Not at all, JuJu has the right amount of ingredients in it. However, if you are caffeine sensitive, then you might feel certain side effects due to your caffeine sensitivity.
JuJu energy drink does not provide a shaker bottle with each of its products. One has to buy a starter kit to get a shaker bottle.
The shaker bottle is designed for one scoop of powder only. However, only a single scoop is surprisingly potent enough and excellently flavorful with a slightly bitter taste afterward.
It also has a herbal scent due to the lutein present in it.
JuJu energy drink is a diverse energy drink not only in its flavors but also when it comes to the ingredients. It is a great drink possessing various benefits as it has many vitamins, antioxidants, and nutritional values.
Moreover, it does not deviate from its original purpose; it increases the focus, concentration, thinking skills, and other cognitive capabilities of a person.
A person who is caffeine sensitive should consume it by considering his/her level of sensitivity to caffeine.
There are many great reviews about JuJu energy drinks. However, it is still a subjective thing, some people might or might not like it.
Overall, it is a good energy drink for anyone who is looking for unique flavors.